Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This Semester is Over

I can't tell you how relieved I am that I took my last final today. I am grateful to God that I did so well (I got A's in all 4 of my classes, a first since I started the nursing program) and I have a few weeks before school starts again. Spring will be my final semester and I will graduate in May. I believe that Dave (Missy's husband) will finish his Associates Degree after he takes his last final tomorrow. He will be working on his Bachelor's Degree at AU in the Fall of 2007. We are so proud of all the hard work he has done to achieve this first milestone.
Now the fun of getting ready for the family get together starts. Dan and I are going to Portland on Sunday to have an early Christmas with Peter, Amanda and Vanessa. We are taking my Dad, too. And, we hope that Dave & Missy can join us. Missy is working for Dan since he had trouble with a secretary leaving at work.
So, it's off to bed so that I can wake up, get ready for work, and plan the day. I love mornings!
Connie

2 comments:

Judge Family said...

That sounds like so much fun that you get to go see Peter, Amanda, and the little one. Please tell them that I say Hello. I am not sure if I have a current email for Peter. I miss talking to him. We need to touch base. What is he doing nowadays? Well I hope you enjoy your trip, be safe. Hopefully I will get to see you around Christmas if you are around.

Grandma J said...

Congratulations Connie -- on 4 - A's !!Wow! we are proud for you!
and Yeaaa for Dave too!
(We need to get MIssy going on this blog thing also --so we can say it to them :)
Have a great Christmas reunion in Portland!